How to get IOB Bank Statement (2023): If you want to know about IOB Bank Statement then I think you have landed on a good website, so let’s start. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is a publicly traded bank in India that offers various financial deposit services. Bank IOB Missed Call Banking facility allows customers to access banking services, including a mini-statement of balance and accounts, by placing a missed call from their registered mobile number on the number provided by the bank. The main advantage of the IOB statement service is that customers can inquire about these details without visiting any branch or ATM. IOB is one of the nationalized banks in India.
Table of Contents
About Indian Overseas Bank:
Indian Overseas Bank is a major public sector bank established on 10th February 1937. Headquartered in Chennai, the bank has branches in 5 other countries. The bank offers various banking and financial services such as investments, deposit accounts, credit cards, debit cards, loans, etc.
What is an IOB Bank Statement?
Nowadays it is much more convenient to conduct banking activities using digital methods. Net banking and mobile banking have made life easier for customers. Now they don’t have to visit their respective branches for mere fund transactions, checking account balances, getting account transaction details, etc.
Indian Overseas Bank or IOB Account Statement is a record that summarizes the financial position of an account at the end of a period. Bank statements reflect what someone has spent or earned for that month or a specific period of time. An account holder can select the period for which he wants to receive the IOB account statement. Check below how to get IOB bank account statements online as well as offline.
In this article, we will tell you how you can check and download your IOB account statement without logging into internet banking.
Few different ways to get IOB mini statement:
- Login into IOB Mobile App using your Passcode or Fingerprint option.
- Click on the “View Statements ” option.
- Select the Date range of the statement/ or select Number of Transactions
- Click on the Download button
- Select the format of the file XLS or PDF
- Click on the ok button
- Read the information to open the PDF file
- Click on the okay button and Your file will be downloaded to your phone
- Now open the file by entering the Password
Get a mini statement from Indian Overseas Bank using a missed call number:
To get a mini statement from Indian Overseas Bank using a missed call number, follow the steps given below:
- You must first use the cellphone number registered with your bank.
- Give a missed call to the toll-free number 8424022122 from your registered phone.
- You will soon receive an sms on your phone with the details of the previous 5 transactions.
Get an IOB mini statement through SMS banking:
SMS banking is another easy way to get a small statement on your phone without accessing the internet. To send an SMS to get a short statement from an Indian Overseas Bank, follow the steps below:
- Open your phone’s messaging application.
- Send a text message to 8424022122 from your registered cellphone number.
- Send a message to 84240 22122 with the following format: MINIspace>last 4 digits of the account number.
- You will get an sms with mini-statement information shortly.
Get an IOB mini statement through internet banking:
Indian Overseas Bank offers internet banking just like other banks. Internet is also required for online banking. To get a mini statement from Indian Overseas Bank through internet banking, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Indian Overseas Bank Netbanking official website.
- You will then be taken to the home page.
- You may discover and select the Internet Banking option on the home page.
- You must enter your User ID and Password to log in.
- Next, Select Enquiry under Account Statement from the menu.
- You can review the small statement on the next screen.
Read also: What meaning in Hindi
Get an IOB mini statement through ATM:
If you want to print your Indian Overseas Bank Account Mini Statement then the best option is to visit an ATM. To get a mini statement from an Indian overseas bank using an ATM, follow these steps.
- Go to the closest ATM
- Your debit card must be swiped or entered.
- You must also select your favorite language.
- Put the four-digit pin into the slot after that.
- Then select the small statement option from the screen by tapping it.
- Choose your bank type (current or savings).
- Your mini statement will print out from the ATM in a matter of minutes.
Password Format to Open the IOB Statement PDF File:
To open the downloaded PDF file of the Indian Overseas Bank Account Statement using a mobile app or net banking you need to enter the first 4-digits of your customer ID and the last 4- digits of your registered mobile number.
If your customer ID is: 1234XXXX
and your registered mobile number is: XXXXXX3210
Then your password will be: 12343210
How to Download IOB e-Statement for Saving/Current Account Without Login into Internet Banking?
- Visit the IOB Bank Statement Download Portal.
- Select service type (eg select SB/CDCC option for Savings Bank Account/Current Account).
- Click the Next button.
- Now enter details like your account number, PAN number (this is optional), and registered mobile number.
- Select the statement start date and end date.
- Enter the text shown in the captcha image and click on the next button.
- Now enter the 6-digit OTP which you will get on your registered mobile number.
- Click on submit button.
- Your account statement will be downloaded to your phone/computer.
- You can download up to six months of account statements in IOB using this method.
- By following some steps you can download Deposit TDS and Interest Statement, Education Loan Interest Certificate, Housing Loan (Subha Graha) Interest Certificate, Loan Certificate, and Form 16 Part A for Pensioners.
How to Download Account Statement of IOB Using an Email ID:
If you are a customer of IOB, you can take advantage of email bank statements. In this facility, every month your bank account statement is sent in PDF format to your registered email id. You can easily view and download the statement from your email id.
For this facility, you must activate this facility with your bank account. If not you can get it by visiting the branch using net banking.
Steps to Activate IOB Email Statement Facility Using IOB Mobile App:
- Open IOBMobile App using the Passcode on Internet Banking credentials.
- Click on the “Service Request” option.
- Select “Apply for Email Statement”.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter your 6-digit “mPIN” and click on “Submit”.
- Your request for IOB Email Monthly Statement is completed.
Steps for IOB Statement Download using Net Banking:
- Go to the IOB Net Banking login page.
- Enter your login ID and password.
- Select “Start in” as the account.
- Enter Image Captcha or OTP (Visual Challenged) option.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Now in the “Accounts” section.
- Select the “Account Statement” option.
- Now select the account number, duration, and file format (fi type) and download it.
- You can get 6 months’ bank statements of your IOB account.
Benefits of IOB mini statement:
- On your phone, you can access information about recent transactions from anywhere.
- You don’t have to wait for a bank or ATM to open in an emergency like a bank or ATM. Mini statements are accessible whenever you choose.
- You don’t have to stand in line at the bank to review your transaction details. With your phone, you can check it quickly and conveniently.
How do I get the last 10 transactions?
Enter the User ID, Password and OTP sent to your phone. Select Account Summary. Click on “Click here for the last 10 transactions”. Once you click on it, you will get details of the last 10 transactions including date, description, credit, debit, and balance.
Check your IOB balance by visiting ATM. The ATM will print a receipt with details of the last 10 account transactions. They can also visit a non-IOB ATM to check their account balance.
Read also: What are you doing in Hindi
I hope this guide has helped you find out how to get and download a passbook statement online. If you have any difficulty you can call IOB Bank customer care toll-free numbers 1800 890 4445, 1800 425 4445. Also, you can comment below for further help. Thank you very much for reading this article and you can bookmark our website for more content.
Read also: Udaariyaan written update 2nd February 2023